- Modelling and
Simulation Links from the Joint National Test Facility.
Computing and Communications Infrastructures Futures Laboratory.
- 3D/4D visualization and simulation system, for real-time
conversion of data into useful visual information.
Systems, Inc - Microstation Geographics.
- " MicroStation
GeoGraphics is a comprehensive mapping toolbox that bridges the gap between
CAD and GIS. MicroStation GeoGraphics combines MicroStation's
industry-standard data capture and editing tools with a comprehensive
database interface and a powerful spatial analysis engine. MicroStation
GeoGraphics integrates seamlessly with MicroStation 95, and provides tools
to input, validate, manage, analyze, and visualize geographical information.
Computing Solutions list of Modelling Alliances.
- Cray Research, Inc.
galore for those power-hungry real-time modelling applications.
- The Department
of Defense Modelling & Simulation Page.
- This page must not be
overlooked, the resources listed are very much state-of-the-art.
- US Army Simulation,
Training & Instrumentation Command.
- US Navy Laboratory for
Computational Physics and Fluid Dynamics.
Fluid Dynamics/Computational Technology Area.
- Goddard Space
Flight Center (NASA)
- Virtual reality applications
and projects, some of which are listed here, resource links,
- United States Joint National Test
- "supporting local and distributed forms of modeling
and simulation." One of the nation's greatest resources for computing,
modelling, and simulation.
- Provides software systems for seismic modelling in petroleum
exploration, and supports the
OpenWorks standard for the computer-aided
exploration and production industry (CAEX).
- MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation
- World's largest provider of mechanical computer-aided
engineering (MCAE) solutions.
- NASA Numerical Aerospace Simulation
- from the National Institutes of Health.
- The National Institute of
Health's supercomputer complex. They have powerful mathematical,
gene-sequencing, molecular modelling and other useful applications which
require a supercomputing environment.
- US Army Laboratory's