- The Antibody Resource
- The Jackson Laboratory.
- An astounding page full of links related to Induced
Mutations and Transgenation.
- Oncor, Inc.
- "Oncor is the leading provider of genetics and molecular biology
reagents, kits, human and mouse DNA probes for fluorescence in situ
hybridization (FISH) used for research in cancer and other genetic disease,
cell regulation, and apoptosis."
- Biological Information Servers
- Directory of Biological Data
- American Institute of Biological
- National Instute of Health's Division of Computer Research and Technology.
- From the Genetic Librarian of Georgetown University, Washington DC.
- There are links here to many discussions of cloning technology and the social, moral and legal
- The US National Human Genome Research Institute.
- Genomics: A Global
- A very information-packed page, links to everywhere, including
legal and ethical issues.
- Latin American Committee on Introduction of Genetically-Engineered Agricultural Elements.
- Tissue Biology
- National Disease Resource
Interchange - "Advancing the procurement, preservation and
distribution of human tissues and organs for biomedical research."
- Human Biological Data Interchange
- "A Resource for Genetic Research - Diabetes, Thyroid Disease and Autism."
- Johns Hopkins University BioInformatics
- Shay-Wright Laboratory.
- Excellent information on Telomerase!
Space & Aerospace Biology & Medicine